ANavS® has visited its Snowsense stations for maintenance in Newfoundland, Canada, in early April, 2018. The Snowsense stations are determining the Snow Water Equivalent (SWE) solely based on GPS measurements. Each station is equipped with a mast system carrying the solar cells and a ruggedized casing including two GNSS receivers, a processor for determining the snow parameters, an Iridium satellite communication module for wireless transmission of the snow parameters in remote locations, a power management unit and a battery pack.
- 15.09.2022: New sensor platform for sports performance analysis developed by ANavS®
- 27.03.-01.04.2022: ANavS® at European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EUCAP), Madrid
- 15.10.2021: ANavS® project at DB Systemtechnic & DB mindbox
- 30.06.2021: ANavS®at IKOM Start-Up 2021 (online)
- 23.12.2020: Prestigious contract for ANavS®: Development of “Galileo Reference High Accuracy Service (HAS) User Algorithm and User Terminal (HAUT)”