Sensor Fusion Platform
Customizable Platform for the next generation of
Positioning and Navigation
The ANavS® sensor fusion framework provides a fast and powerful position solution.
More specifically, you can self decide about your prefered choice of sensors or be guided by us in the selection of the most promising sensor set-up for your application.
Multi-GNSS, Multi Frequency RTK
- Up to 3 multi-GNSS, multi-frequency receivers
- Precise absolute RTK positioning:
horizontal accuracy: sigma = 0.01 m
vertical accuracy: sigma = 0.02 m
- Precise absolute attitude (heading, pitch, roll):
sigma = 0.25° for 1 m distance between the GNSS antennas
- 3D-Gyroscope, 3D-Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Barometer, Thermometer
- High data-rate (up to 140Hz)
- Electively consumer-grade or industrial-grade IMU
- On request, integration of customer used IMU (e.g. tactical-grade IMU)
- Using Monocular- or Stereo-Cameras
- Visual-Inertial Odometry
- Online/Offline Map-Building and Localization
- On request, integration of customer used Camera
- Using Odometry / Steering / Lane-Detection information
- Timestamps for customer’s vehicle-data by the ANavS® framework
- Supported Interfaces: CAN, Ethernet, UART
Local Positioning System
- For partially Indoor-Navigation or extremely poor GNSS-visibility
- Especially for Robotic Solutions
- On request, integration of customer used LPS
- Electively 2D- or 3D- Lidar equipment
- Velocity information for better performance in regions with GNSS-outages
- Online/Offline semantic Map-Building and Localization
- On request, integration of customer used Lidar-System
Our development team includes experts from all offered positioning sensors and their fusion.
It is our pleasure to support you from the planning phase to the final system integration.
Are you interessted in our sensor fusion framework or do you have questions about it?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The next Generation of Positioning and Navigation for mass-market applications requires affordable hardware-costs and accuracy in all situations with highest reliability. This can’t be done with only single sensor-solutions. The ANavS® Multi-Sensor fusion with its tight-coupling technology brings these requirements for new autonomous solutions together.
Our solutions are used in Automotive, Robotic, Maritime, UAV and Surveying applications. Each customer application needs a different sensor setup. ANavS® assists and advises the customer to obtain the perfect solution.
Our Prime Customers
Feel free to ask.